FAQs regarding Nip It Golf
11 am to 11 pm · Tuesday thru Friday
11 am to 11 pm · Saturday and Sunday
Standard bays $30/hr. 11 am to 4 pm Tuesday through Friday…$35/hr after 4 pm and on weekends
Wide screen bays $35/hr. 11 am to 4 pm Tuesday through Friday…$40/hr. after 4 pm and on weekends
We do have several levels of membership, which can be found on the pricing page within the website.
The rates are per hour and not per person.
Although we have clubs to rent for $7.00, we prefer that you bring your own clubs to have the best experience. In addition, bring clean new golf balls with not markings other than a logo. We do have golf balls to use at no additional charge in case you forget.
Yes you can, if they do have replaceable spikes.
We serve beer and wine. We try to have several that are hard to find locally. We do not allow you to bring in any alcohol on your own.
We do have food available, freshly made. The menu is available through this website or on Facebook. We have a full compliment of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts.
We have gift certificates from $10 to $100, which can be used for any type purchase.
Yes, it is kid friendly, all we ask is that there be sufficient adults to watch over the kids.
We have TruGolf simulators with E6 software and TruFlight 2 technology.
- Respect the equipment and those around you
- Wear clean shoes and use clean clubs
- No food or drink within the bay area
- Only the person taking a shot should be in the bay area unless you are providing instruction
- If there is an issue in the game with the software or hardware please do not attempt to fix it on your own. Grab the attention of on of the staff and they will fix the issue.
- No provocative attire can be worn within the facility
- Keep foul language in check, especially when we have a younger crowd in the facility
- Respect typical rules as those relative to a traditional golf course
- Have FUN!!